Haylee

Kia Ora!
Hello!
Ko Haylee toku ingoa.
My name is Haylee.
E 10 oku tau.
I'm 10 years old.

No Aotearoa ahau.
I am from New Zealand.
Ko Kayla rauko Mitchell taku teina.
My younger siblings are Kayla and Mitchell.
Ko au te tauira o Hato Hemi.
Iam a student of St James.


He mihi nui kia kouto katoa, tena kouto.
A big Hello to everyone.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Special Olympics Advertising

Walt: create an advertisement persuading people to go to the Special Olympics here in Palmerston North.

I used MS Publisher to create this poster.

To make my poster stand out and grab the reader’s attention I used bright colours that go with the back ground and have pictures that go with the event.
I found making the words stand out challenging because there were no good colours to go with the background.
Something I enjoyed was learning how to use a new program to do my work on.
In my poster I used pictures off Clip art and I used eyecatching colours and words.

No comments: