Haylee

Kia Ora!
Hello!
Ko Haylee toku ingoa.
My name is Haylee.
E 10 oku tau.
I'm 10 years old.

No Aotearoa ahau.
I am from New Zealand.
Ko Kayla rauko Mitchell taku teina.
My younger siblings are Kayla and Mitchell.
Ko au te tauira o Hato Hemi.
Iam a student of St James.


He mihi nui kia kouto katoa, tena kouto.
A big Hello to everyone.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What Helps Us Learn?


Walt:use Comic Life to create a page about what helps us learn.

The first photo shows our teacher modeling something on the projector. The second photo shows a pair a talking buddies trying to figure something out together. The next photo shows someone working something out of the text maths book. The next picture shows some mind maps that help me learn and organize ideas on paper instead of in my head. Computers and laptops help me learn by reading and sharing my work with others to get ideas.

1 comment:

OLIVIA said...

wow haylee i really like your comic life you explained what helps you to learn well done